Hypotrichosis is a very common disease that is characterized by general inhibition of the eyelashes growth. It carries not infectious or catarrhal in nature. It is mainly associated with improper care for eyelashes, as well as excessive use of poor-quality cosmetics. Hypotrichosis can also be a consequence of malnutrition.
Hypotrichosis treatment – the best drugs
Careprost is a bimatoprost solution. It is an ophthalmic drug used to treat eyelash hypotrichosis, which simultaneously makes them longer, thicker and darker. This solution stimulates eyelashes to be healthy and strong. This eye drops have a beneficial effect on anagen – the period of active growth of any hair on the human body. When anagen is disturbed, the hair becomes weak and inattractive. Bimatoprost not only stimulates the anagen of eyelashes, but also promotes the formation of new hair follicles. Every night, before going to bed, you should carefully apply the drug to the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes. Careprost can not be applied to the lower eyelid. This can cause excessive hair growth on the lower eyelid, which will not look very beautiful.
Bimat is one more effective means to overcome this disease. The action of this drug is based on the properties of the active substance – bimatoprost. Bimat contains a natural substance that is extracted from an extract of marine coral. When applied, the active substance of these eye drops increases the nutrition of the hair bulb, improving blood circulation and metabolism in the eyelashes. Safety of use and high effectiveness of Bimatoprost has been proven by numerous clinical trials.
Lumigan is a product for eyelash growth that will help cope with the problem. Within just 3-4 months you will get perfect eyelashes: thick, silky, strong, dark, long. Eyelashes will stop falling out and will grow faster and longer than usual. The composition of this drug includes bimatoprost and fatty acid, which in the complex perfectly affect the growth rate of eyelashes. With daily use of the product for several months, eyelashes acquire a healthy look, become much more magnificent and their length increases to 50%.
It’s no secret that beautiful long eyelashes can make you more expressive and irresistible. At the moment, there are many means promising to give your eyelashes a more magnificent and attractive look. But only thanks to bimatoprost (the main component of all the above eye drops applied in the treatmen of hypotrichosis) you are guaranteed to increase their natural appearance and length.
Where to buy eye drops to treat hypotrichosis?
People with hypotrichosis have a great desire to overcome this disease and get the most beautiful and longest eyelashes. Our customers are offered to buy these eye drops over the counter, with fast international delivery, secure and confidential ordering procedure. Our online pharmacy add generic eye drops: Careprost, Bimat, Lumigan with applicators to treat this eyelashes’ disease.
We provide customers absolute security and confidentiality. Every customer will find some options that make them return to our service again. We accept different payment optins like Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover, ACH. We guarantee the safety of customers’ personal data. Additionally, we provide people with top-quality generic medications produced in accordance with standard requirements.
Our international delivery will bring your parcel fast and confidential. We try to improve our delivery service that’s why we have found the ost reliable delivery companies. We use regular service with terms from 14-21 business days, express delivery bringing parcels within 5-9 business days.
Our staff is ready to explain to you all the apsects of the ordering procedure. We are happy with helping people be healthy, secure, and beautiful/handsome.
Causes and symptoms
Hypotrichosis may be congenital and acquired. The reason for the first state is genetic heredity. But there are many different acquired causes of eyelash loss. They are:
- allergy to mascaraThe loss cause may be a reaction to mascara, including allergic. Allergies can be caused by chemicals in the mascara. When an allergic reaction to dust occurs, it is necessary to choose cosmetics for the eyes with extreme caution. Otherwise, improper cosmetics can cause conjunctivitis or dermatitis.
- trichotillomaniaThe appearance of an obsessive neurosis often in adolescence is called trichotillomania. In this case, a pathological desire to hairpulling (eyelashes, eyebrows) appears. This psychological condition must be treated by a psychotherapist, not an ophthalmologist.
- blepharitis, inflammation of the eyelidsSkin inflammation of the eyelids is caused by bacteria. The characteristic symptoms of blepharitis are itching, peeling, redness of the skin on the eyelids and subsequent loss of eyelashes.
- thyroid pathologyThyroid diseases affect the body’s metabolism. Both hypo and hyperfunction affect the change in the condition of the skin and hair, which begin to thin, becoming brittle and dry. Loss of eyelashes can signal the onset of thyroid problems.
- medicationsHair, eyebrows and eyelashes may begin to fall out due to taking medications – antidepressants, anticoagulants, medications for acne, fungus, gout, as well as birth control drugs that lower cholesterol, steroids, etc.
- chemotherapyHair and eyelash loss can be a side effect of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy drugs with toxicity can negatively affect hair follicles.
- menopauseWith menopause onset, there is a decrease in estrogen, female sex hormones. Lack of hormones negatively affects hair growth. Hair follicles begin to deplete, and eyelashes fall out.
- hypotrichosisWith a congenital hereditary disease – hypotrichosis, thin fluffy hair grows, and eyelashes have a naked appearance.
Which doctor should I address if I have eyelash loss?
If 3-4 eyelashes fell out, then this is the normal range. When the number increases, it’s worse. First of all, you should consult a dermatologist or, as few people guess, an ophthalmologist. After all, the cause of eyelash loss can be poor-quality drops for the eyes or inflammatory processes of the eye – conjunctivitis, etc.
The most effective way to treat hypotrichosis
About 10% of people suffer from hypotrichosis. According to definition, hypotrichosis is hair loss, insufficient growth of eyebrows and eyelashes, or a complete lack of hair on the body. This disorder is caused by diseases accompanied by the immune system weakening, as well as an unhealthy lifestyle, poor ecology or heredity. Until recently, it was believed that it was impossible to completely cure hypotrichosis, especially if it was caused by genetic causes. However, after at the beginning of the last century, scientists discovered the bimatoprost substance in seaweed extract, which they began to add to drugs for the treatment of hypotrichosis, there was a real breakthrough in the beauty industry.
Bimatoprost promotes active growth and density of eyelashes, nourishing the hair follicle and restoring the metabolism in it. In addition, bimatoprost causes cell division, regenerating damaged tissues – this is the basis for the drug action. After 3 months of using this substance, eyelashes become twice as thick, 30% longer and acquire a more saturated dark shade.
However, many other drugs appeared on the cosmetic market, which include bimatoprost, however, doctors in the treatment of hypotrichosis most often prescribe Careprost, the price of which is much lower compared to other means for eyelash growth. An important advantage of the solution is its natural composition, hypoallergenicity and practicality – a 3 ml bottle is usually enough for 3-4 months of daily use.
Careprost gives tangible results within a month, destroying the myth that hereditary hypotrichosis is not treatable. Rare and weakened eyelashes become healthy, strong, long and voluminous, which significantly increases women’s self-esteem, and this is a pleasant bonus to all other benefits.
Methods of treatment with traditional remedies
Treatment of acquired hypotrichosis is possible with unconventional methods at home, if the pathology is not associated with the underlying diseases of the body.
Effective traditional ways to overcome this disease:
- brew leafy green tea (1 tbsp.spoon in a glass of boiling water) and extract for one hour. Then strain, soak cotton pads in broth and put them on the eyes. Then, lie down for 20 minutes. The procedure can be repeated every day for a week. In this way, you can not only strengthen the weak hairs, but also moisturize the skin around the eyes.
- buy Vitamin E capsules. The healing substance of one capsule is enough to spread on the eyelids of both eyes once. The elastic membrane should be pierced with a toothpick and a cotton swab applied on the upper and lower eyelids. Do not wash the vitamn away. The procedure should be repeated every evening for one month. In a couple of weeks, it will be possible to see improvements.
- Castor oil is an indispensable means for the growth, strengthening and healing of eyelashes and eyebrows. It can be used both in pure form or diluted form with other medicinal oils. The only condition for obtaining the desired result is a systematic application to the problem area. Castor oil must be used at least three times a week for at least one month. However, you should be careful when applying the product, so that it does not get into the eyes.
Vitamins for eyelash growth
Vitamin H (Biotin) promotes faster hair growth and helps strengthen hair. Vitamin H is a vitamin B complex found in numerous cosmetic products, as well as in certain foods. This water-soluble vitamin is found in sardines, pecans, almonds, brewer’s yeast, bananas and whole grains. In addition, it can be found in egg yolk; however, raw egg whites contain avidin, a protein that interferes with the absorption of vitamin H.
Vitamins C and E, two antioxidant vitamins, are important for normal hair growth and development. With the lack of vitamin C, your hair can become dry and split. In addition, vitamin C can block damaged hair from free radicals, so it stays healthy and helps to heal and restore hait follicles. Vitamin E enhances scalp circulation for healthy scalp. These vitamins are found in citrus, avocado and leafy green vegetables.
Apply a small amount of olive to the eyelids at the base of the eyelashes every night to stimulate longer, thicker eyelashes. After a month or two, you should begin to see signs of hair growth. New hair growth will be healthier and stronger than previous hair growth. Olive oil also acts as a conditioner to improve eyelash health.
Emu oil stimulates longer eyelash growth. Use a cotton ball or Q-cap to apply a small amount of oil to the eyelashes to gloss the hair and stimulate new hair growth.
This alternative treatment works in much the same way as olive and castor oils. Apply a little on the base of the eyelashes every night before bedtime. You can wash it after 15 minutes if you wish. Hair growth will be noticeable in a few weeks.